dinsdag 1 juli 2008

Impatiently I'll await

So don't go worrying about me, it's not like I think about this constantly. So maybe I do but... Always ifs and buts, never sures and offcourses. Accept for one sure thing. My maternal instinct is blossoming inside me. And all this because of this guy on Sunday. A little guy that is. Curly hair, cute big eyes and a diaper butt. He took after his dad who was kinda gorgeous... I swear to God, so glad I didn't have a boyfriend at that moment or he would have to be forced to make me a baby ;) Two boys and one little girl please. And according to this magic thing a friend and I did a while back, I'll have my way! Just love it when things turn out the way they have to. Just getting impatient, I'd love to be between 26 and 28 right now. Skipping phases, jumping through hoops, sprinting through streets. Probably to realize at 26, I'd want to be 22 again.

Geen opmerkingen: