dinsdag 29 juli 2008

I'll look after you

Sounds of birds and frogs, here and there a mother who feels like singing to the commercials, my favourite song in the background, thoughts cruising through my head. An ordinary day. Fatigue is hitting me once again and yet I lie awake, thinking of the past years. So much time spent on ordinary, useless things and people. So many thoughts thought too often. But so much meaningful things happened during those years. I’ve gotten to know a new best friend S, ditched his friendship after a lie, became friends again after a very rocky road and still am. I lost the two greatest persons in the world, the ones who made me who I am today. I saw my best friend M loose her father, fall for my best friend T. I saw her spent most of her time with him until they broke-up. I fell for this boy, stopped falling for him, fell again, got up and so the story continues. I graduated, got lost and was found. In short: I realized time heals all wounds. I know, it’s the biggest cliché in the world but me and M are back to our freakish habits, saying things at the same time, reading each others minds, knowing that after 10 years very little can tear us apart. S and I got over this great issue. I appreciate the time I got to spend with my grandparents. I made up my mind on great matters in life, except one. So you can say that I got all whole and healed. But than there’s my other best friend H, wish I could say the same for her. I saw her change after this boy broke her heart and I’m still believing she’ll come back as the same girl she was before him. She has to become all whole and healed. If only she believed because I know many people believe in her.

Geen opmerkingen: