zondag 17 augustus 2008

Cleared for publication

Now I know how it feels. I brutally murdered him, crushed him into a number of uncountable pieces and made all of his hopes and dreams fade away. Mixed feelings whilst doing it, knowing I had the power to do to him what he did to me, last year. In a different kinda way. He broke my heart with his present, I broke his with his past. He didn’t know and he won’t ever know how much pain it caused me to do what was asked of me. It hurt so bad that I couldn’t dry my eyes ‘cause they kept on refilling with the tears that I cried. So yeah, it kinda felt good when she said what she said. The awful truth, I know. But all these feelings keep pushing their way in. I should have noticed him 3 years ago, before he became incapable to love someone else but her. I know now why people say that love and hate are almost one and the same. Because they are.

-written a while back-

Geen opmerkingen: