zaterdag 1 november 2008

One out of three. That’s our score for this week. One out of three battles in this great ugly war.

One for the effort we’re not always willing to make.

And yet I find myself willing to fight for it everyday. Just until this picture forms in the back of my mind and without the complete and utter faith, I used to have, I raise the white flag. Is it all really worth this war? And what will be this war’s result?
‘Cause some wars result in complete and total victory. Some wars end with a peace offering. Some wars end in hope...
And some wars just end with death.
But all these wars are nothing compared to the most frightening war of all. The one you have yet to fight.
How many wars have we yet to fight?

Still in the second one, towards the end, wondering when the third one will start.

Geen opmerkingen: