vrijdag 3 oktober 2008

All over again

Like the two candidates who are running for vice-presidency in the United States I too have been debating. Not likely about the same subjects, nor with the same person. No, not like that. I've been debating with myself whether to cut him back out of my life or not. Indeed, back, indicating that it's not the first time. Those of you who have not been able to follow this saga, well too fucking bad. Either you read the parts in the first half of my blog or you don't. And yes I could write about happier things, like how I like to be pushed against the wall longing for those lips, staring in one anothers eyes but believe it or not, unlike other years, it doesn't interest me. All I can think about is whether I felt better without him in my life than with him in it. And it's a rather hard truth. Those who know me, already know what's best for me. Hell, deep deep deep down under the lipgloss I also know. Here comes the voluntary blindless again. What makes it so more difficult than last year? The mistakes we made together? The secrets we share? Or is it the friend I refuse to do this to again? Guess I'm just waiting for him to make that same move as last year.

I'm Carrie Bradshaw sitting in her chair, listening to her assistant who's reading his e-mail, debating if I'd stop all communication.

Geen opmerkingen: