donderdag 22 juli 2010

...

Somewhere along the line I decided I was no longer like 'Eva', I had changed and this blog was nog longer working for me. I started a new one, called The Girl In The Red Coat but that's really a pseudonym I've got to kill. So back to the old one because now I realize how much I am still like Eva (more in post 'DOA'). The 4 or 5 blogposts under this one are from The Girl In The Red Coat and I posted them here so I could shut down the blog. So goodbye Girl In The Red Coat and hello oh so familiar Eva!

3 opmerkingen:

Pieterjan zei

Welcome back, I've missed you.

Anoniem zei

Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. Penso che questo sia una buona idea.
Condivido pienamente il suo punto di vista. Ritengo che questa sia un'ottima idea. Pienamente d'accordo con lei.

Anoniem zei

E 'vero! Ottima idea, sono d'accordo con lei.
Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. Penso che questo sia una buona idea. Pienamente d'accordo con lei.