donderdag 22 juli 2010

A night that ended with a scream




July 14, 2009 at 9:44 am

When someone of our little ‘group’ has a birthday we celebrate it with drinks. Usually nothing special but yesterday was somehow a bit different We started off with a milk shake. (and that’s the foundation of my sickness afterwards I guess ) Talking about new loves and how we were going to spend New Year’s Eve. Being the only single left I should find somebody before then. We talked and talked but never realized the two boys next to us were listening. One was worried about me spending New Year’s alone. The other one was somewhat enthusiastic when M. called him an underwear model. (Yes we saw the Calvin Klein shorts!). Btw he really looked like Sawyer from Lost. The typical flower salesmen passed and the two guys bought all of his roses. Two for K. because it was her birthday, one for N., one for M. and two for me from the worried guy. A photo session, number exchange and three Pina Colada’s later we went to one guy’s appartment to sit on the terrace. I don’t remember the exact details but it was all fun until someone in his appartment started to scream. We decided to call it a night and ran from the appartment. I’m still wondering what those screams were about. And there’s something else bothering me. The ‘worried’ guy is the guy I’ve been dreaming off since I was sixteen. Now I’ve got his number and he’s got mine, I’m not really that into him anymore. Guess I’ve got my mind set on someone else.

Geen opmerkingen: