donderdag 22 juli 2010

-A New Era-

April 8, 2009 at 5:00 pm

Eventually the dust has to settle, or so I’m told. And eventually it has. Out with the old and in with the new. A beginning of a new era, a beginning of a new blog. No more Eve, but just The Girl In The Red Coat without the biggage. So let’s start this with 25 random things about me…

1) I love cars. Always have, always will. And when I’m talking about cars, I’m talking about real cars. Not those Beemers and Mercedeses in the world but the Aston Martins and Audi’s.

2) I have a dream to race in a rally alongside my dad.

3) You should never judge a book by it’s cover. But when something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

4) I haaaate spelling mistakes, I really do. One of my most annoying habits must be the fact that I’m always correcting people.

5) At times I think I suffer from OCD, which is short for obsessive compulsive disorder. Running back and forth to the car to check if it’s locked is something I do daily… at least 5 times. But I also ask myself If I turned off the stove when I haven’t even used it.

6) I always come up with a better reply on something, hours after the conversation.

7) I tend to overthink. It’s so bad that I can rarely form an opinion about something because I can think of 500 different reasons why both things should be okay.

8 ) Lefthanded people are for some weird reason really sexy.

9) I’m a little demented. Almost like the fish Dory in Finding Nemo. Don’t ever ask me to remind you of something, five minutes later I will already have forgotten what you’ve said anyway.

10) I adore guys in suits. Especially combined with All Stars.

11) Blue shirts are way better than white shirts. I guess Hugh Grant plays a big role in this idea of mine.

12) British accents are sexy.

13) My favourite color is red.

14) My favourite ice cream is a tie between Ferrero Rocher and Häagen Dazs Cookies and Cream.

15) Secretly I’m a tree- and a branchhugger.

16) I love children. In the back of my mind I’ve already got names for the little rascals.

17) If Derek Sheperd would look me in the eyes I’d melt.

18) I adore Roger Smith from American Dad. He’s got the best sarcastic quotes ever. But so does Stewie from Family Guy.

Great one:

Stewie: Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So…this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn’t it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over.

19) When I drive home, I always drive throughout town. Even if it’s further. I just love watching the stores and the people in it, especially around Christmas.

20) When I’m mad, I go for a run to clear my head. Best running song: Mr. Brightside from The Killers.

21) For some time now I’m afraid to trust ‘it’.

22) I can be compared to Meredith Grey; dark, twisty, panicky but brilliant

23) My favourite movie is Jeux d’Enfants. Ironically enough my ex-boyfriend gave it to me after we broke up. You always wanted to watch it toghether when we we’re still a couple, he said!

24) One of the most beautiful scenes from a movie:

Thomas Listen. Listen. There are times when life calls out for a change. A transition. Like the seasons. Our spring was wonderful, but summer is over now and we missed out on autumn. And now all of a sudden, it’s cold, so cold that everything is freezing over. Our love fell asleep, and the snow took it by surprise. But if you fall asleep in the snow, you don’t feel death coming.

25) Al Pacino baby!

Geen opmerkingen: